I mentioned yesterday that I’ll be involved in two sessions at PDC09, including a parallel patterns tutorial. I know many of you are interested in concurrency in general and on Microsoft platforms in particular, so I thought I’d share this more complete list of concurrency-related sessions at PDC, put together by my colleague Stephen Toub.
- The State of Parallel Programming
- Patterns of Parallel Programming: A Tutorial on Fundamental Patterns and Practices for Parallelism
Native code in Visual Studio 2010:
- A Computing Platform That Scales
- Lighting up Windows Server 2008 R2 Using the ConcRT on UMS
- C++ Forever: Interactive Applications in the Age of Manycore
Managed code in Visual Studio 2010:
- Manycore and the Microsoft .NET Framework 4: A Match Made in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- PLINQ: LINQ, but Faster!
- F# for Parallel and Asynchronous Programming
Research and Incubation: